Monday, October 23, 2006

21/365

A fantastic sermon by Ian at church - we are a church that is going to teach scripture...if you don't like it - don't come back!! Also an exciting prospect of going deeper into the bible - love it!

Lunch with a family at millmead - which was lovely, great food, great company!

Spending the evening in...resulting in God challenging me, changing me - where do I stand? Who am I living for? My sin is brought to light, please God humble me - let me desire you more then anything, more then any earthly treasure - I want my heart and flesh to cry out to you - let me tremble..let me tremble at your throne!!!


"Have you commanded the morning since your days began,
and caused the dawn to know its place,
that it might take hold of the skirts of the earth,
and the wicked be shaken out of it?
It is changed like clay under the seal,
and its features stand out like a garment.
From the wicked their light is withheld,
and their uplifted arm is broken. (Job 38:12-15)

No comments: