Tuesday, November 14, 2006

41/365

When I pray - God answers. Not always in the ways I think it will happen. When I expect to share the gospel with a non Christian, He tells me to share and teach a young Christian. When I ask for some clarification in what I may do after my degree...he provides 4 people to talk to me about it without any prompting from me. Its a funny thing prayer. Its not always answered in the way you expect - yet, it is answered in a way that Glorifies God and guides you on paths of righteousness.

Girls night - love it! was great to be with the girlies in CU, to listen to each other, give advice and just chat as girls do. Well done Rach for setting that up! We also had lots of chocolate, which made me happy haha

I am at a red light. Before me are many roads I could go down. Which one I cry? God says: Be still and know that I am God.

To have one foot on the land of truth, and another on the sea of falsehood, will involve a terrible fall and a total ruin. Christ will be all or nothing. God fills the whole universe, and hence there is no room for another god; if, then, He reigns in my heart, there will be no space for another reigning power. Do I rest alone on Jesus crucified, and live alone for Him? Is it my desire to do so? Is my heart set upon so doing? If so, blessed be the mighty grace which has led me to salvation; and if not so, O Lord, pardon my sad offence, and unite my heart to fear Thy name. (Daily Dose of Spurgeon)

No comments: