Friday, November 24, 2006

50/365

CU last night was amazing. The speaker Mike was just so inspiring. This guy is living by faith in the ministry of Gods word. He works and he stumbles and God picks him up again - all for Gods Glory. You can see that God is working in him, he is joyful in the Lord and has the peace of the Lord in him. Its amazing.

It was all about having the peace of God and it being beyond our understanding and that the only way to get it is through Christ! We had a time of prayer to lift our worries up to God and I think alot of us felt it - just a huge sweeping peace, that hasn't left me. All future worries are not worries - they are in Gods control! YES! Now...lets live by faith with thanksgiving.

I need to pray more. This hit me today. I need to listen to God, if all I do is talk then I won't hear God. But I also need to talk to God more - how can I expect anything to happen if I exclude God? He is the author of all things!!!! I need a balence....mmmm

God is good... ALL THE TIME!

What the sun is to the day, what the moon is to the night, what the dew is to the flower, such is Jesus Christ to us. What bread is to the hungry, clothes to the naked, the shadow of a great rock to the traveler in a weary land, such is Jesus Christ to us. What the husband is to his spouse, what the head is to the body, such is Jesus Christ to us. (Daily Dose of Spurgeon)

No comments: