Tuesday, December 05, 2006

61/365

Your peace is like a flowing river,
Your Grace is like the pouring rain,
And my soul shall sing;
Rejoice, Rejoice, Rejoice.... (By Catherine Hare)

It has occured to me that not much rejoicing is happening in my life... so what do I have to be joyful for?

God fullfills and gives us His promises: "he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature" (2Peter 1:4)


Becoming more like Christ: "And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. (2Cor 3:18)

Christ died for me: but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)

I have no condemnation: There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1)

Joy, peace, Holy Spirit, Hope: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.(Romans 15:13)

Can God bless me anymore? No. It's now my turn to bless Him and Glorify Him in all I do. That starts today.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Thanks for sharing that!!