Monday, January 08, 2007

80/365

Spent the weekend in Kent with Ruth, which was really nice! Met her parents, ate yummy food, watched the "Little princess", played piano alot, told stories about Penny and Katy and met sum of her friends and went to her church! It was very cool.

Learnt alot this weekend, the kinda learning where God cuts straight to the heart and brings you to tears. I don't understand it all, but I know its a building of character. I know God is in control. I know nothing can seperate Gods love from me. I know that He does all things for His Glory. I know I must obey. I know it will be hard, I know that it will cause pain, I know that Gods peace will bind my heart in the middle of the storm.

Read a letter from my dear friend Rach in Cardiff. I miss her, but delight in how she is doing all things for God and how she has such a heart for Him! What amazing Grace I see in her!!

"It is easier to turn a ship around once its moving, but impossible when its docked"


No comments: