Sunday, January 14, 2007

86/365

I wanted to do something different for a week, rather then write about how God works in my day and what I have been up to, I have decided to take pictures. It is just a little project I want to do. So for seven days I will have one or two pictures a day to upload to show you what I have seen, what has caught my eye and the Splendour of God in His creation. Some of it may be random, but it will be fun. Comments are always welcome!!

Early morning walk to church...beautiful!!!

1 comment:

Becca>>>> said...

awww they're nice cat!! Yea this morning I saw the sun glaring through the kitchen window so I decided to go outside and take a picture of it rising. Love taking photos but never really had a camera to do so - but now.... i do :D so yea im going to take more!!! yay! I'd love to get a bit more better at my photography!