Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just for laughs...

IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...


Opening Credits: She spreads her wings - Semisonic

Waking Up: This is crazy now - Vonda Shepard (A pretty good morning song!)

First Day at School: Over the Rainbow - Shaun Mcdonald! (aww cool!)

Falling In Love: Redemption - Jars of clay (lol..mmm wot a song!)

Fight Song: Von - Sigur Ros (pretty cool fight song!!)

Breaking Up: Closing Time - Semisonic (haha!)

Prom: In my head - Anna Nalick

Life: Crucifixion - Passion of Christ Soundtrack (Oh dear..lol)

Mental Breakdown: Eden Roc - Ludovico Einaudi (mmm jazzy breakdown, maybe if it was warpped a bit!)

Driving: Where you lead me - Mercy Me

Flashback: Overjoyed - Jars of clay

Wedding: Tonight - Ludovico Einaudi...(aww this is a nice one!)

Birth of Child: Faint - Phatfish (hahah...thats quite funny!)

Final Battle: Cold - Matchbox20

Death Scene: Here with me - Mercy Me (Hurrayy..a good death scene song...hehe)

Funeral Song: Quasimodo - Lifehouse ( I don't think I would want this at my funeral)

End Credit: Portrait - Duke Special (Brilliant Ending!!!!! hahah)

Hehe..well that was fun! Why don't you give it a go yourself?

1 comment:

David said...

I have done those before, they are quite fun.

I did that one on the NW blog.

David