Thursday, October 26, 2006

24/365

Tired...but God sustains.

When you find that Jesus is your first love - then nothing else matters. Because through all trials God will say - "My grace is sufficient for you" (2Cor12:9). And there you will find rest for your soul. There is a day that you will be married - and it will be to our glorious saviour...hold on to that thought above all.

Im searching for more - something is missing - what is it?

Praying with Tim and Phil. Chatting to them about random things!

Chatting to Paul on msn - he is very encouraging!! thank you!!!!

Am I meant to be in Guildford...God please put peace in my heart about where you want me to be?

Why do we make good friends and they only last for a while? I guess only God never fades and stays forever. It would be nice for a few friends to stay though?

No comments: