Monday, October 30, 2006

27/365

Having 10 hours sleeping - was really needed, I feel my body completely rested!

Playing the piano, learning "draw me close to you" and just praising and worshiping God with various worship songs in PATs. Was really great, as I havn't done it for a long while and miss it hugely!

Sitting by the lake praying and reading my 5 English reformers book. It made me cry, it made me weep at how cruel man can be and how these reformers went to the stake, their flesh burning, yet they still praised God, they still gave God thanks. Such faith they had! Such Grace and faithfulness God bestowed upon them, so that they could endure so much pain for the Glory of God. I weeped and prayed for these men and men and women today that go through such pain for the Gospel. Perhaps one day this will be my calling - and if it is, may God give me joy in my heart to sing His praises while the fires of persecution lick my feet!

Writing up the womens conference I went to two weeks ago. Here

Reading the whole book of songs of songs - amazing poetry!!!

"Either sin is with you, lying on your shoulders, or it is lying on Christ, the Lamb of God. Now if it is lying on your back, you are lost; but if it is resting on Christ, you are free, and you will be saved. Now choose what you want" (Martin Luther)

3 comments:

David said...

Those people were amazing and their sacrifice helped to set up the church we have today. They were truly icons for the protestants at the time.

Thanks for adding a link to my EP 365 blog.

Dave

Unknown said...

Reading whole books is great. I read 2 Chronicles today - Ortho-Doxy! a book about true worship, God's place by God's truth.. the offer of sure forgiveness that God's people abandoned.

Becca>>>> said...

aww Id like to say thanks too for adding me too - to your 365 blog list! :)