Saturday, November 11, 2006

39/365

Hehe, this made me laugh alot!!!!









Praise God for Ruth getting a good portfolio result - I know how hard she worked over the summer. A great example of perserverance and Grace!! Well done!

God giving me Grace and peace towards someone in a time of struggling, although my heart was wrought with tears and anger - God calmed it and brought to light how trival it is compared to the suffering of His son. I just want to rest in Him now.

Having the evening relaxing, watching stargate, drinking hot chocolate with marshmellows and creating the Full Fat website - so much fun!!!

All is well with my soul

"When we stand in the midst of Jordan, we shall be able to say with David, "I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me." We shall descend into the grave, but we shall go no lower, for the eternal arms prevent our further fall. All through life, and at its close, we shall be upheld by the "everlasting arms"--arms that neither flag nor lose their strength, for "the everlasting God fainteth not, neither is weary." (Spurgeon)

No comments: