Sunday, November 26, 2006

52/365

Having a relaxing Saturday: reading, going to the gym, sorting our Spring Harvest stuff and listening to music!!

I read Isaiah 41, it made me think how we cannot compare anything to God, no idol - no man! Our Lord God is our strength and our help, He doesn't desert us in our time of need:


13
For I, the Lord your God,
hold your right hand;
it is I who say to you, “Fear not,
I am the one who helps you.”

Going to Full Fat and thinking about being a Christian in the work place. It was great to meet some more people at Millmead.


Going for drinks for Charl's bday! Good fun :-)


But God forbid that I should glory,
save in the Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ,
by whom the world is crucified unto me,
and I unto the world. Galatians 6:14

When I survey the wondrous cross
On which the Prince of glory died,
My richest gain I count but loss
And pour contempt on all my pride.(Isaac Watts (1674-1748))

No comments: