Tuesday, December 19, 2006

72/365

Having a Crazy weekend!!!

Saw parents on Saturday which was lovely.
Saying goodbye to housemates - was sad!

Ruth coming round for an hour, just to give hugs...I love that!!! Thank you Ruth :-)

Tim coming round, chatting, eating food and then watching King Arthur - was greatt! Have missed you lots!

Church on Sunday was awesome! Love Ian's sermons.

Saying goodbye to Tim - won't see him for 6 months due to him off to India (hoooww exciting!!) Lots of prayers for him please!

Ruth coming round. Random trips to co-op - all out of Ruth's love cos I forgot something...opppss......

Getting ill - hahah!!!!

HUGS!!! YER!!!!!!!!

He is so Wonderful, So amazing..ssooo faithful!

Reading Future Grace by John Piper in my quiet times, its great, I am being challenged daily...How do I view Grace? Something I have to pay back?...no...

Check out the singleness as a gift on my blog - Here
Cloud of Witnesses, first one - Debbie Cordle

And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear? (Matt Redman - You never let Go)

No comments: