Saturday, May 12, 2007

165/365

Starbucks Theology - Sitting in Starbucks with the boys talking about Calvinism. It made me smile alot! I do enjoy talking about theology!!

Baptisim - My housemate Lizzie getting Baptised!! There were tears and smiles - it was ssooo exciting!!! However I didnt get to do my funky dance...shame...

Quote - "Do you think they play the worship music so loud because they are deaf? And whats with the clapping, why does everyone have to clap??" (hehe made me laugh alot!)

Comfort - To give and recieve comfort for a friend is the best thing ever.

Rest - This is what we all need at points in our lives, Praise God that He sets the example of resting!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that quote from my dear mother cafrine?!?! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hehe that is what I spend most of my time doing here in Dallas, sitting in starbucks talking/studying theology with my 'family'.

Cat said...

lol It's great fun isn't it!! I look forward to you coming back and we can chat theology in starbucks...wot do you think?