Friday, May 25, 2007

171/365

Sun - It has been wonderfully sunny. Which means I get a suntan and some redness...which I still regard as a tan. But it's been nice sitting with friends in the sun!!

Goodbye - Bye bye to Dave and Ed. It was very sad and they will be missed! Thank you for all the work you have done and the amount you have helped us!

BBQ - End of year BBQ. But it doesn't feel like the end. I guess its because I still have a month left! But I am excited for the year God has planned in September!

Third Day - I love worshipping God with Third Day. There lyrics are great! Here is a snippet:

Even though the journey’s long
And I know the road is hard

Well, the One who’s gone before me

He will help me carry on

After all that I’ve been through

Now I realize the truth

That I must go through the valley

To stand upon the mountain of God

Romans 9 - Looking at Romans 9 with Dave. It was brilliant. I saw it in a way I never did before and just wanted to worship God...what a feast we have before us! Brilliant!

No comments: