Friday, June 01, 2007

178/356

Cooking - I do enjoy cooking, esp for people. So it is always lovely having people round! I enjoyed having Leila round last night where we chatted lots and ate and drank coffee...yum!

Music - I got to listen to Anna and Lauren play sax, and then I got to play some and it didn't sound to bad once I got the breathing right! I then played lots of worship music on my guitar - which was awesome.

Jazz - I like it...and Jazzfm is pretty cool.

Chats - Having an awesome chat with Craig. Kinda weird that he is in Dallas - but we can still talk. I love how God grows us and moulds us..its amazing and so evident in his life!!

Psalm 70: I came across this verse in Psalm 70 last night and I thought it was great:

"May all who seek you

rejoice and be glad in you!
May those who love your salvation
say evermore, “God is great!”

Let that be my prayer!

No comments: