Thursday, November 09, 2006

37/365

I lead apologetics - it went well, I really enjoyed it! Chatting about God, listning to each other, asking hard questions!! Thanks Bish for letting me do that, I learnt lots. The Tennis player analagy (I think Tim likes tennis?!)

Leading cell in the evening - great to see all the lovely Freshers!! I can't believe that was me two years ago...God has brought me so far! AMAZING!!

Loving the fact that Nay got the giggles alot and that Gemma couldn't think of a country starting with G...oh dear! POP Goes the Weasel ;-) hehe... also, Sarah trying to eat my feet!! ARRGGG

Being humbled twice in one day!! How proud and blunt I can be eh?! Praise God for His Grace....

Chatting to Becca and reading her 365 - I love the fact that she is getting into Phillipians and listning to a C.Spurgeon sermon!! Hurrayyy!!!

If God is the best at everything - then can we actually boast about anything compared to God?

1 Peter 2:9-10:

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; for you once were not a people, but now you are the people of God; you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

1 comment:

NaomiBeth said...

Haha! Me....get the giggles....never! Who'd have imagined it! Cell was def. good and am looking forward to the 'year' ahead with the new guys in it too!